Should Marijuana be Legalized?
Category: Legalization | Posted on Thu, December, 6th 2012 by THCFinder
Cannabis Hot Chocolate
Category: Recipes | Posted on Wed, December, 5th 2012 by THCFinder
Perfect for the Hollidays!
Pot Hot Chocolate
1 cup whole milk
1 cup light cream
4 grams cannabis
5 ounces unsweetened chocolate
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
5 tablespoons sugar
1 pinch salt
1 pinch cinnamon
Combine the milk, sugar, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat. Once the salt and sugar have dissolved, add the light cream, cinnamon, vanilla, and finely chopped cannabis. Bring to just under a boil and add the chocolate. Turn the heat off, and stir until the chocolate has melted. Serve in a mug, and top with whipped cream and freshly grated nutmeg, or whip cream and orange zest, or stick to the classic marshmallows!
How To Sell Medical Marijuana Legally, In Four Inconvenient Steps
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Wed, December, 5th 2012 by THCFinder
On our show yesterday, we talked with John Davis, who runs a legal medical marijuana business in Washington state. He described one of the big hurdles of starting a legal marijuana business: It's really hard to get a bank account.
His story reveals not only the gray area the marijuana business still inhabits (it's still illegal under federal law), but also just how hard it is to run a small business without a bank.
Here are four key steps Davis recommends, based on his own experience:
1. Buy three safes. One for "bulk product," one for "inventoried, ready-for-sale product," and one for cash. "If you put your cash in with the cannabis, it will end up smelling like cannabis, and when you go down to the bank, I guarantee you're going to have a talk with the manager of that bank."
2. Get an ATM — and be prepared to stock it with cash yourself. Credit card companies may not want to do business with you. Same goes for the companies that run ATMs in small businesses. "The companies that traditionally maintain ATMs will not stock your cash," Davis says. "Why? Because it's possible that the federal government will come, break down the door and take that cash."
3. Find angel investors. No bank is going to give you a loan to start a weed shop, even if it's legal.
4. Create a shell company. Banks don't want to do business with weed shops. But they don't mind opening accounts for legal corporations whose business dealings are vague. "I had to be colorful with the way that I opened my account," Davis said. "I don't feel great about having to toy with the truth, but it's essential for me to have banking. I'm a business."
Check out http://www.start-a-dispensary.com/ for more information on starting a Legal Medical Marijuana Dispensary
Category: Nugs | Posted on Wed, December, 5th 2012 by THCFinder
- 177,416 Views Category: Odd
- 140,829 Views Category: Fun
- 131,118 Views Category: Culture
- 88,200 Views Category: Culture
- 87,446 Views Category: Fun
- 86,508 Views Category: Culture
- 69,613 Views Category: Culture
- 66,447 Views Category: Odd
- 59,337 Views Category: Fun
- 52,167 Views Category: Fun