Northern Lights (Indica)
Northern Lights is renowned for its ability to be grown very easily. The strain's reputation also comes from the fact that it has won competitions such as the Cannabis Cup. The #5 strain was first entered into competition 1989 when several seeds were mailed from the U.S.A. to Amsterdam. The strain quickly dominated the Cannabis Cup, winning in 1989, 1998, and again in 2009. It is a cross of Cannabis indica and Cannabis sativa.
Federal Judge Dismisses Colorado RICO Case
Vermont Governor Peter Shumlin Endorses Marijuana Legalization Bill
Lemon Diesel (Hybrid)
Bred by Green Lantern Seeds, Lemon Diesel is the child of California Sour and Lost Coast OG. This cannabis strain grows tall with dense buds, and usually fills in most during the last couple weeks of growth. Its leaves are long and broad with purple-gray color during maturity. Flowering time is generally 9-10 weeks with a THC content up to 14% and CBD of 0.23%.
- 193,280 Views Category: Odd
- 152,254 Views Category: Fun
- 141,746 Views Category: Culture
- 104,155 Views Category: Culture
- 102,545 Views Category: Culture
- 101,589 Views Category: Fun
- 82,049 Views Category: Culture
- 80,246 Views Category: Odd
- 72,163 Views Category: Fun
- 65,553 Views Category: Fun