Almond Canna-Butter Coffee Cake
Category: Recipes | Posted on Thu, December, 13th 2012 by THCFinder
2 1/4 cups flour
1 package active yeast
2/3 cup milk
6 tablespoons vegetable shortening
6 tablespoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4-1/2 cup sliced almonds
1 1/2 tablespoons cannabis butter (melted)
In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup of the flour and the package of active yeast. Set aside.
In a medium saucepan, heat the milk, vegetable shortening and 4 tablespoons of the sugar. Stir until vegetable shortening softens. Add wet ingredients to yeast and flour mixture. Add the egg and beat with electric mixer for 1 minute. Scrape sides well and continue beating for 3-5 minutes. Stir in the remaining flour to create a pliable dough.
Grease a round baking pan (8-9 inch) or spray with non-stick cooking spray. Turn dough into baking pan. Sprinkle the top of the dough with remaining sugar and sliced almonds. Cover with a clean, damp dishcloth to allow dough to rise—usually about 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Drizzle melted cannabis butter over risen dough. Bake for 17-20 minutes
- 178,589 Views Category: Odd
- 141,388 Views Category: Fun
- 131,652 Views Category: Culture
- 88,879 Views Category: Culture
- 88,046 Views Category: Fun
- 87,150 Views Category: Culture
- 70,130 Views Category: Culture
- 67,119 Views Category: Odd
- 59,911 Views Category: Fun
- 52,814 Views Category: Fun