This wondrous strain stems from two quite potent strains: Black Domina and Raspberry Cough. The mother, Black Domina, is native to the Pacific Northwest and was cloned and sent to Amsterdam. Blackberry combines the overwhelming indica traits of Black Domina, and the sativa qualities of Raspberry Cough.
Cannabis Starting to Replace Coca Leaf in Colombia's Cultivation Zones
What strain are you smoking on today?
O.C. Sheriff on plunge in marijuana-related arrests: 'It's essentially decriminalized already'
The Hot Chick - Put Your Weed In There
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
- 193,031 Views Category: Odd
- 152,038 Views Category: Fun
- 141,535 Views Category: Culture
- 103,738 Views Category: Culture
- 102,231 Views Category: Culture
- 101,270 Views Category: Fun
- 81,817 Views Category: Culture
- 79,977 Views Category: Odd
- 71,904 Views Category: Fun
- 65,295 Views Category: Fun