| Posted on Thu, February, 27th 2014 by THCFinder
Finding an enclosed space to smoke in can be really funny and if you're with good friends, can provide an awesome bonding experience. Or maybe there just isn't a spot that you can smoke safely and somewhere enclosed is your only option if you wanna get high. Either way, hotboxing is a popular stoner activity and there are always favorite places for stoners. Here are five of the best places to hot box, depending on where you live and what you like to do!
- A tent is the perfect place to hot box. Camping under the sky is a great experience and can be enjoyed alone or with friends. Just be sure that you prepare for any sudden weather changes and be sure to save enough weed for an awesome, nature filled wake and bake!
- Living in a snowy region can benefit stoners in the sense that you can totally build an igloo and hot box it. These structures take a lot of work to build but when finished, provide a dope smoke spot. Make a chimney (or don't) and enjoy the fact that you created a sweet little hut to smoke in.
- If you know of a quiet spot where cops don't frequent, hot boxing a car can be awesome. No matter where you park, you can always seem to find something cool going on (unless you're weird and park in front of walls or buildings and such). From people watching to beautiful scenes, the car is a great place to get baked.
- Feeling nostalgic? Build a pillow fort... And the proceed to smoke in it. The perfect balance of childhood and adult life, these forts make cool little spots to hang out in. Listen to music or maybe just build the fort around the TV. But whatever you do, be sure to smoke a ton of bud in it!
- Perhaps if you've just got crappy neighbors, the bathroom makes a good spot to hotbox. It's a small, closed off room that can provide you with a sneaky smoking spot. Not the best spot to smoke but hey, you gotta get high somewhere.