Purple Diesel (Sativa)
Purple Diesel is an equally balanced hybrid strain. 50% indica 50% sativa, this is the spawn of Purple Kush and Sour Diesel. The yield is strong and the scent is a combination of fruity and dank. Recommended for medical marijuana patients with migraines, depression, anxiety and chronic pain.
Congressional Briefing To Highlight Need To Fix Research System For Marijuana
Sour Grapes (Hybrid)
A hybrid of Grape Ape and the legendary Sour Diesel, this strain is gaining more and more popularity. The buds are medium-sized, light-green and astonishingly coated with sticky trichromes. The aroma from these near-perfect nugs is fragrantly similar to white wine, citrus and fruit, with undertones of sour dank. The buds are somewhat fluffy and noticeably soft.
Marijuana CEO Puts Tornado Victims in Hotel Rooms
What strain are you smoking on today?
How ‘Medical’ Is Marijuana?
- 191,910 Views Category: Odd
- 151,001 Views Category: Fun
- 140,606 Views Category: Culture
- 102,052 Views Category: Culture
- 100,653 Views Category: Culture
- 100,053 Views Category: Fun
- 80,681 Views Category: Culture
- 78,891 Views Category: Odd
- 70,756 Views Category: Fun
- 64,195 Views Category: Fun