Category: Nugs | Posted on Tue, January, 22nd 2013 by THCFinder
Cannabis Peanut Brittle Recipe
Category: Recipes | Posted on Mon, January, 21st 2013 by THCFinder
2 tablespoons cannabis butter or oil
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup corn syrup
1 pinch of salt
1/4 cup water
3/4 cup peanuts
1 teaspoon baking soda
Set aside a large greased baking sheet.
In a large sauce pan, on medium heat, bring the sugar, corn syrup, salt and water to a boil. Once boiling, stir in the peanuts. Stir continuously. With a cooking thermometer, monitor the temperature until it reaches 300 degrees F.
Remove from heat and stir in the cannabis butter or oil and the baking soda. Immediately pour mixture onto the baking sheet. With forks or spatulas shape mixture into a large rectangle and allow it to cool. Once cooled break the rectangle into pieces and enjoy.
- 182,582 Views Category: Odd
- 143,974 Views Category: Fun
- 134,040 Views Category: Culture
- 91,514 Views Category: Culture
- 91,133 Views Category: Fun
- 89,918 Views Category: Culture
- 72,652 Views Category: Culture
- 70,182 Views Category: Odd
- 62,750 Views Category: Fun
- 55,654 Views Category: Fun