OG Kush (Hybrid)
Known as The "Original Gangster" or "Ocean Grown" OG Kush comes from the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles and is considered to be the strain that put Southern California buds on par with the flowers coming from up North. Developed over three generations and years of stabilizing as well as developing the perfect fertilizer / food for this particular strain, resulted in a phenomenal kush, said to be the strongest strains today. OG Kush, when properly grown, has the highest THC content of all kushes.
Ohio Legislature To Hold Series Of Bipartisan Hearings On Medical Marijuana
What is synthetic marijuana?
Is synthetic marijuana legal?
‘Do I roll it?’ Lawmakers on Colo. marijuana mission
- 193,265 Views Category: Odd
- 152,240 Views Category: Fun
- 141,733 Views Category: Culture
- 104,120 Views Category: Culture
- 102,519 Views Category: Culture
- 101,564 Views Category: Fun
- 82,032 Views Category: Culture
- 80,229 Views Category: Odd
- 72,144 Views Category: Fun
- 65,537 Views Category: Fun