Five Weed Documentaries You Should See
10 Stocking Stuffers For Stoners
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
Court Strikes Down Mandatory Drug Testing For Florida Welfare
Lemon Kush - Hybrid
Lemon Kush is an amazing strain known for excellent flavors, especially when grown organically. The breeder remains mysterious, but there is nothing to be questioned about these dense, frosted buds that provide a long-lasting, lung-destroying high. This bud is a cross of Master Kush and Lemon Joy, providing a potent indica-dominant effect.
Ten Suggestions For Using Cannabis Responsibly
Some people do have trouble balancing their weed use with normal life. Let’s face it, while smoking weed definitely improves life, there are some situations that may just not call for it. Being a responsible stoner is important, especially these days with so much attention on the cannabis community. And while some will tell you until they’re blue in the face that they can handle their weed responsibly, it’s always nice to have a quick refresher on how to get high and get shit done!
- If you’re “too high” to get things done or you being to blame the plant for your slacking, you should cut back a bit. Marijuana should be a life enhancer, not a life ruiner. And if it is ruining your life, chances are your poor choices are the cause, not a plant. Marijuana is not a scapegoat.
- Avoid using cannabis before work or school (unless you feel like you do better work while high or your work isn’t dangerous). If your medical condition calls for marijuana use before work or school, that is fine. But always be sure that you’re not in danger, as well as your co-workers.
- Know your limit! No one wants to deal with a napper and especially if you’re going to work or school, you need to know when to stop smoking so that you can continue to focus and get your work done normally.
- Be aware of your settings. Some places can handle you being stoned and some can’t. You may be able to function fine at home while baked out of your mind but it’s not recommended that you go to Wal-Mart on a while baked out of your mind.
- Keep the laws in mind, along with any health risks. Cannabis is still illegal in most states and you need to know your rights if you happen to run in to the law.
- Don’t give cannabis to minors. They may think that they can handle it but without a doctor’s recommendation, anyone under the age of 18 shouldn’t ingest cannabis. The penalty for supplying minors with cannabis is also considerably higher.
- If your friends are saying you get too high, you probably are. People around you need to be able to communicate with you, especially at work or school, so if you’re too stoned to deal, cut back a bit.
- Be respectful. Don’t smoke weed in public or in someone’s house that doesn’t smoke. It’s important to make sure that everyone is comfortable. There are still people who don’t smoke weed in the world and it’s important to not step on their toes.
- Using cannabis with other substances can possibly have negative effects. This includes alcohol. Those that smoke weed and drink a lot sometimes experience the dreaded spins, a feeling in which everything is moving around you. This can be dangerous so it’s recommended that you don’t mix cannabis with other substances unless instructed by a doctor.
- Driving while high is risky but can be accomplished if you’ve managed to learn to drive stoned. I can’t stress enough the fact that driving while high is like learning to drive all over again. You need to pay attention, listen, and know that there’s always a possibility that you’ll get pulled over. Relax and don’t get too baked while driving!
- 191,260 Views Category: Odd
- 150,389 Views Category: Fun
- 139,848 Views Category: Culture
- 100,966 Views Category: Culture
- 99,569 Views Category: Culture
- 99,298 Views Category: Fun
- 80,010 Views Category: Culture
- 78,184 Views Category: Odd
- 70,065 Views Category: Fun
- 63,246 Views Category: Fun