Banana Slug Buddies Recipe
Category: Recipes | Posted on Wed, January, 16th 2013 by THCFinder
- 6 cups of any variety of Chex or Crispex Cereal
- 1/2 cup banana chips
- 3/4 cup of semi sweet
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Canna Butter (recipe as follows)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, measure cereal and banana chips. Set aside.
- In a large microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate and peanut butter until melted. Check every 30 seconds.
- Stir in vanilla and melted or room temperature Canna Butter. Do not microwave Canna Butter!
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal and stir until coated. Place contents in a large Ziplock bag.
- Add powdered sugar to the bag and shack vigorously until evenly coated.
- 1 oz of cannabis medicine (trim, shake, or bud)
- 1 lb. of unsalted butter
- Cheese cloth
- Mesh strainer
- Grind your medicine as finely as possible with a food processor or hand grinder if you’re up for a challenge!
- Combine your medicine and butter in the crockpot. Set it on low, the crockpot should remain stable between 200 degrees and 220 degrees fahrenheit for best extraction.
- Stir until butter is melted and incorporated with your medicine. Cover with a lid, and walk away for 8 hours. (Play video games, go to bed, or do what you do)
- After 8 hours, turn off your crockpot and strain your butter mixture through a cheese cloth over a mesh strainer. Make sure to give it a good squeeze!Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer for up to 4 months. Recipe can be halved.
Lawmaker makes push for medical marijuana in Kansas
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Wed, January, 16th 2013 by THCFinder
Once again, Kansas is pushing to legalize medical marijuana, and one lawmaker says it is not a matter of if but when it will be a legal option.
In the case of medical marijuana, one will likely find more supporters, like a senator from the state of Kansas.
"It's just going to be a matter of time before all of this country has it, and I just don't want Kansas to be the last state to enact it," said state Sen. David Haley, D-Kansas.
That is why Haley has introduced Senate Bill 9, which would allow patients to obtain and use marijuana without fear of arrest.
The bill would allow patients with certain qualifying conditions who have received recommendations from their physicians to privately possess up to six ounces of marijuana and grow up to 12 marijuana plants in their homes.
It also calls on the Kansas Department of Public Health to regulate and license medical marijuana compassion centers to provide medicine to qualified patients. The department would be able to limit the number of centers in any particular area.
"I do know people who are suffering from cancer, nausea from chemotherapy drugs, who've said they don't like breaking the law just to use marijuana ... a natural holistic substance," he said.
Whether marijuana helps people who are sick isn't really a question.
It's been proven time and time again it does help, and some say it's a much safer alternative than legal prescription drugs, which can carry some serious side effects. Not only that, supporters say it is a safety issue in general.
"Patients right now who use medical marijuana, they're getting it from drug dealers and gangs and cartels, that is who supplies marijuana in this country," said Dan Riffle with the Marijuana Policy Project.
Riffle points out no one has ever died from an overdose of marijuana, saying the same cannot be said for overdoses of conventional pain killers, which kill thousands of people every year.
Eighteen states and the District of Columbia have already given the green light to medical marijuana. At least 10 more states are expected to consider similar legislation this year.
Haley is hoping Kansas won't be the last.
The Weirdest Places to find Cannabis
Category: Culture | Posted on Wed, January, 16th 2013 by THCFinder
Cannabis might seem like a commodity that might be hard to come by. However, you might be surprised by some of the unusual places that cannabis has popped up.
Pot in all the Wrong Places
Some connoisseurs of cannabis may suggest that it is a somewhat tricky endeavour to get ones hands on any amount of cannabis whether you’re trying to locate your local dealer or constructing a home-made hydroponic system to germinate your own selection of Dutch Passion seeds.
That said there are a few quite surprising instances where cannabis has cropped up in abundance in the most unusual of places…
Car Boot Sale
Naivety apparently is something that can stand up in court as an elderly couple from Bedfordshire found after they inadvertently purchased a small cannabis plant at a car boot sale. Having taken what they considered a small shrub home with them, they were mightily impressed at how well their little plant grew in their garden, little knowing that they were growing cannabis.
In fact, this little plant that could, grew into a mightily impressive bush that a keen police eye soon identified as a good old ‘garden variety’ cannabis plant. Eventually, the offending plant was removed from the garden of the bemused owners who will no doubt replace the vacant plot with opiates or a meth lab.
Tomb of the Mummy
A far cry from being sold out of the back of a car boot, cannabis has been found buried alongside a 2,700 year old mummy!
Deep inside the tomb in the Gobi desert archaeologists were ecstatic to discover the ancient mummified body and a variety of trinkets (no doubt for use in the afterlife). However, it was one of these little going-away presents that that really peeked their interest as it just so happened to be a rather large stash of marijuana.
After testing, this was shown to be the real “psychoactive” deal and the myth that the ancients only grew hemp for clothing and rope. Eventually the final consensus was made and it was decided that this regally buried gent had been a shaman of some type, a far more respectable outcome that a pot head. Are they sure this tomb wasn’t just his parent’s basement?
Along the Motorway
So, while the former two examples of unusual pot placement revolved around accident and ancients, this example was evidently more intentional.
In northern Greece in 2009, a man was arrested after it was realised that he had been tending to a number of suspicious plants growing up to 1.8 metres high along this inside embankment of the busiest motorway in the country.
To flagrantly wave further insult in the face of the Greek police, the man had also tapped into the piping installed for the strips original greenery, giving his little 42 plant crop a handy little irrigation system for free.
- 182,467 Views Category: Odd
- 143,878 Views Category: Fun
- 133,959 Views Category: Culture
- 91,434 Views Category: Culture
- 91,040 Views Category: Fun
- 89,830 Views Category: Culture
- 72,568 Views Category: Culture
- 70,089 Views Category: Odd
- 62,659 Views Category: Fun
- 55,566 Views Category: Fun