Common side effects of Medical Cannabis
Sour Kush strain Review with pics
Category: Nugs | Posted on Sun, February, 10th 2013 by THCFinder
Strain Name: Sour Kush
Date Acquired: June 20, 2012
Looks: Nice tight & "crunchy" lime green marijuana nuggets to the touch with a heavy coating of trichomes.
Smell: Pine and lemon concentrate juice.
Taste: Similar to it's smell; rich, sour and lemony with hints of fuel.
Buzz Type: Heavy pressure body high
Buzz Length: Above Average to Very Long (1.5 to 2+ hours)
* The last time I had a strain similar to Sour Kush was back in April 2010, when given a sample a Super Sour Kush to try. Lemonheads rejoice! If you like a dominant smell and taste of lemons, this strain will not disappoint. The combination of pine and lemon scents produces a smell that is very "sour." A lemon taste hits the mouth when drawing from bong w/o lighting the bowl yet. The smell is like the plastic lemon/lime filled with liquid concentrate. A bit of stench was left behind when breaking up a marijuana nugget too.
This batch of Sour kush looked as if it was dusted with powder sugar. This strain produces lots of smoke. I was able to produce big exhales of smoke. I immediately noticed smaller bowl hits were better vs. packed larger bowls due to how this strain burned so "rich." Large bowl rips had me coughing pretty hard with my large bong (holding my coughs once again in the included video) and large bubbler hits were to rich with bowls in both pieces immediately very resinous after a hit.
Sour Kush provided me with a bit of mental clarity, but more than once I was shut down with a crash or came down feeling lazy. Pain relief was excellent (produced a bit of full body tingle) with a slight bit of "headiness" right behind the eyes along with the sensation of pressure around the front of my head. My eyes did get low and turn fast. Once closed, I did not want to open my eyes up; very couch locking. If not couch locking, the buzz effect turns to a more super heavy body high with extreme "tingle;" somewhat like the feeling ants are crawling all over you.
If trying to lose weight or watch your weight, be careful with this one. I got the munchies bad, very bad. I literally was the poster child for saying; "... ate house and home." I ate like crazy. Late nights were bad. It was very hard to deter my sweet tooth cravings late night if medicating with Sour Kush.
Cheers (& Cough),
Find more Amazing strain reviews like this one at ie420patient.com
- 184,867 Views Category: Odd
- 145,554 Views Category: Fun
- 135,495 Views Category: Culture
- 93,301 Views Category: Culture
- 92,753 Views Category: Fun
- 91,619 Views Category: Culture
- 74,186 Views Category: Culture
- 71,926 Views Category: Odd
- 64,324 Views Category: Fun
- 57,147 Views Category: Fun