Cannabis infused Peanut Butter Cookies
Category: Recipes | Posted on Wed, December, 19th 2012 by THCFinder
Peanut Butter is good to cook cannabis with because it takes over the flavor nicely. You can make these more potent if you like by adding an extra 1/2 cup of cannabutter to the mix.
1/2 cup cannabis' butter (soft)
1 cup sugar (you can use white, brown, or half and half)
1 egg (free run is nice)
1 cup smooth or crunchy peanut butter
1 1/3 cups flour
1/4 cup browned cannabis
1/2 tsp. salt (sea salt is nice)
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. vanilla
Stir butter in a bowl, slowly add sugar and mix until creamy. Beat in the egg and add the peanut butter.
In another bowl, put flour, cannabis, salt and baking soda.
Add that to the butter mixed bowl and add the vanilla. Hand beat until well mixed.
Make 2.5 cm balls and put them on a cookie sheet. Flatten using a fork. Bake at 375 for 15 min.
- 180,667 Views Category: Odd
- 142,620 Views Category: Fun
- 132,749 Views Category: Culture
- 90,121 Views Category: Culture
- 89,572 Views Category: Fun
- 88,470 Views Category: Culture
- 71,367 Views Category: Culture
- 68,588 Views Category: Odd
- 61,339 Views Category: Fun
- 54,297 Views Category: Fun