Category: Fun | Posted on Tue, January, 22nd 2013 by THCFinder
Category: Nugs | Posted on Tue, January, 22nd 2013 by THCFinder
Cannabis Peanut Brittle Recipe
Category: Recipes | Posted on Mon, January, 21st 2013 by THCFinder
2 tablespoons cannabis butter or oil
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup corn syrup
1 pinch of salt
1/4 cup water
3/4 cup peanuts
1 teaspoon baking soda
Set aside a large greased baking sheet.
In a large sauce pan, on medium heat, bring the sugar, corn syrup, salt and water to a boil. Once boiling, stir in the peanuts. Stir continuously. With a cooking thermometer, monitor the temperature until it reaches 300 degrees F.
Remove from heat and stir in the cannabis butter or oil and the baking soda. Immediately pour mixture onto the baking sheet. With forks or spatulas shape mixture into a large rectangle and allow it to cool. Once cooled break the rectangle into pieces and enjoy.
- 182,957 Views Category: Odd
- 144,222 Views Category: Fun
- 134,267 Views Category: Culture
- 91,873 Views Category: Culture
- 91,424 Views Category: Fun
- 90,181 Views Category: Culture
- 72,952 Views Category: Culture
- 70,480 Views Category: Odd
- 62,983 Views Category: Fun
- 55,877 Views Category: Fun