Phantom OG (Indica)
Congress Just Ended The Ban On Medical Marijuana
The federal ban on medical marijuana is finally a thing of the past. Slipped inside a major budgetary spending bill that was purported to prevent the government from shutting down, is an interesting earmarked section that finally lifts the federal ban on medical marijuana.
The relevant excerpt of bill H.R. 83 text reads as follows:
Cassandra Fairbanks, of the Bipartisan Report, notes that “The measure allows states to implement their own policies regarding medical marijuana, meaning the Department of Justice is now barred from interfering with state medical cannabis laws.”
Master Bubba (Indica)
Hindu Kush arrived in California in the late 1970's. From that, Master Kush was born. Bubba Kush was born from Bubble Gum, an award winning strand which won many cannabis cup's in Europe and elsewhere. Master Kush / Bubba Kush (MBK) South Amsterdam, A coffee shop favorite for many years.
Last Chance To Send In Your Florida Medical Marijuana Petition
What strain are you smoking on today?
Volunteers give away free marijuana joints to the homeless on Christmas Eve in Denver
- 193,258 Views Category: Odd
- 152,235 Views Category: Fun
- 141,723 Views Category: Culture
- 104,102 Views Category: Culture
- 102,504 Views Category: Culture
- 101,551 Views Category: Fun
- 82,028 Views Category: Culture
- 80,219 Views Category: Odd
- 72,127 Views Category: Fun
- 65,523 Views Category: Fun