What To Do To Keep Caterpillars Off Your Marijuana Plants
Category: Culture | Posted on Mon, July, 14th 2014 by THCFinder
Former Cops Get Busted Stealing Weed Candy
Category: News | Posted on Mon, July, 14th 2014 by THCFinder
Yes you did read the caption right. Two former Goodyear, Arizona cops were arrested recently after stealing over 20 pounds of cannabis infused chocolate from a package shipped from California that arrived at OnTrac, the shipping company that the two men were now employed by as security. The box arrived marked as cannabis chocolate from the west coast state, weighing in at a whopping 50 pounds total. David Carpenter and Eric Scott Whittington were both arrested and are awaiting their court dates for stealing the medicated candy.
When the box of chocolate arrived at the company, the employees set it aside to be confiscated by the police. Even though Arizona allows the sale of medical cannabis, they are still one of the strictest in regards to cannabis law. Medicated candy is not legal under the law, nor is any other edible. So even though the candies arrived, they would've never made it to their end destination... But they certainly weren't supposed to end up in the hands of these two former police officers. Sgt. Steve Martos was interviewed about the arrest and he was unsure of the reason the two men were no longer part of the police force.
"Prior to them being able to call the police, they noticed that two of their security offivers has walked in to the room containing the box with two backpacks and it appears that they had left the room with something in their backpacks," said Sgt. Martos. When the employees of OnTrac inspected the box after the two men had left, they noticed that the box was considerably lighter and they called the police. When officers arrived, they obtained warrants to search the houses of the two men in question. The search turned up the candy, as well as handguns and ammo. Cellphones were also recovered that contained texts from the two men, planning to steal the stoney candy.
The two former police officers are facing charges of theft and possession of illegal narcotic drugs for sale. It is estimated that the candy stolen was worth around $3,000 and that the men were planning on selling the candy and making a bit of a profit. The rest of the candy was confiscated by the police.
Tahoe OG Nugs - Indica
Category: Nugs | Posted on Fri, July, 11th 2014 by THCFinder
A Indica-dominant hybrid with a dark green colored bud that%u2019s semi dense. A unique lemon smelling bud with a strong body high, great for stimulating the mind.
Advice For Newbie Weed Buyers
Category: Culture | Posted on Fri, July, 11th 2014 by THCFinder
We all have to start somewhere! With legalization slowly crawling over the US as well as the rest of the world, it's possible that more people will begin to smoke weed (or not, we still aren't really sure as to what's going to happen with that). But even if you're not new to smoking, buying weed in a store for the first time might be a bit weird... So here's a list of things to pay attention to when you're going to shop for bud, according to experts in Colorado.
- Don't start with the strong stuff! Edibles and concentrates aren't for the weak, newbie stoner! These products are strong and have the potential to really mess your day up so if you're not used to smoking flower, don't run in to the legal stores and buy an armful of medicated Rice Krispy Treats.
- Ask the budtender questions! Don't be afraid, they're not going to bite! It's like asking what's the best shot of vodka to order at the bar. While you may know what you like, there may always be something better for you to try. Ask questions, learn new things!
- Driving out of legal states? Don't. Troopers are watching the borders of Washington and Colorado closely to make sure that people aren't taking the legal weed elsewhere. While it's okay for you to have it inside the states, as soon as you leave, it's illegal. Don't transport weed out of the legal states if you want to avoid getting caught!
- Just like shopping for clothes, be sure to shop around for bud prices! Some stores will have sky high prices (sometimes over $600 an ounce for top shelf strains) and others will have the same strains for way less (around $100 an ounce). If you think you may be able to find a better price, try it! You don't want to spend all of your rent money on bud, right?
- Keep calm! It's just buying bud! At least now, you won't have to fret over the people in the parking lot watching you buy weed from your friend. There's no more sketchy meet ups, no more freaking out about sirens chasing you on your way home. Just chill out and smoke your legal weed. Enjoy it!
- 190,858 Views Category: Odd
- 150,067 Views Category: Fun
- 139,570 Views Category: Culture
- 100,443 Views Category: Culture
- 99,068 Views Category: Culture
- 98,887 Views Category: Fun
- 79,647 Views Category: Culture
- 77,838 Views Category: Odd
- 69,730 Views Category: Fun
- 62,899 Views Category: Fun