Lawmakers renew efforts to bring medical marijuana to Texas
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Wed, January, 23rd 2013 by THCFinder
AUSTIN -- There are renewed efforts from lawmakers to bring medical marijuana to Texas.
State Representative Elliott Naishtat has introduced a bill to give patients using medical marijuana an affirmative defense in court.
House Bill 594 would protect patients if they are arrested on charges of marijuana possession.
Lawmakers have introduced similar measures in previous legislative sessions, but patients and advocates are still waiting for a hearing on the bill.
Lets hope Texas steps up and starts moving in the right direction for the patients in need.
- 183,466 Views Category: Odd
- 144,498 Views Category: Fun
- 134,549 Views Category: Culture
- 92,369 Views Category: Culture
- 91,812 Views Category: Fun
- 90,488 Views Category: Culture
- 73,271 Views Category: Culture
- 70,830 Views Category: Odd
- 63,272 Views Category: Fun
- 56,174 Views Category: Fun