Papers, blunts or bongs?
Give tickets for small pot busts
It looks like Chicago police may be on the right track afterall, the local sheriffs departyment wants to decriminalize small amounts of marijuana realizing that posession charges should be nothing more than a ticket and not jail time for such small amounts that are obviously for personal use.
California Physicians Call for the Legalization of Cannabis
More and more support continues to come out for the medical marijuana industry, so why is the federal government the only ones not seeing what is going on?
Colorado issues first medical-marijuana business licenses in U.S.
Feds Target Financial Institutions Associated with Medical Marijuana Clinics
The harassment continues across the state where Feds are sending more and more letters out to landlords and now including financial institutions into the mix.
- 166,097 Views Category: Odd
- 135,036 Views Category: Fun
- 124,964 Views Category: Culture
- 82,874 Views Category: Culture
- 79,630 Views Category: Culture
- 79,422 Views Category: Fun
- 63,849 Views Category: Culture
- 59,568 Views Category: Odd
- 53,750 Views Category: Fun
- 46,808 Views Category: Fun