Category: Nugs | Posted on Fri, November, 30th 2012 by THCFinder
Gingerbread Stoner Cookies
Category: Recipes | Posted on Fri, November, 30th 2012 by THCFinder
Estimated Time: 45 minutes
Serves: Makes 16 5" Gingerbread Stoner Dudes
3 1/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted cannabis butter (room temperature)
1/2 cup dark-brown sugar, packed
1 Tbsp ground ginger
1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 large egg
1/2 cup molasses
1. In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and spices.
2. Using an electric mixer cream the butter and add sugar and beat until fluffy. Mix in eggs and molasses. Gradually add the flour mixture. Divide dough into three equal portions and wrap each plastic. Chill for at least 1 hour or overnight. Before rolling, let sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes.
3. Heat oven to 350°.
4. Place a portion of dough on a piece of lightly floured parchment paper. Roll dough 1/8 inch thick. Refrigerate again for 5-10 minutes to make it easier to cut out the cookies. Use either a cookie cutter or place a stencil over the dough and use a knife to cut into little gingerbread men.
5. Move to ungreased baking sheets. Bake until crisp but not darkened, 8 to 10 minutes. Let sit a few minutes and then move cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Decorate with tie-dye frosting, peace signs and red frosted eyes! :)
- 180,666 Views Category: Odd
- 142,620 Views Category: Fun
- 132,749 Views Category: Culture
- 90,121 Views Category: Culture
- 89,570 Views Category: Fun
- 88,469 Views Category: Culture
- 71,365 Views Category: Culture
- 68,587 Views Category: Odd
- 61,338 Views Category: Fun
- 54,297 Views Category: Fun