Cannabis Jello Shots
Category: Recipes | Posted on Fri, January, 4th 2013 by THCFinder
Description: Jello shots that get you high! Try this green dragon based treat at your next party!
Estimated Time: 5 minutes (preparation) - Up to 4 hours for Jello to set
Serves: Makes about 30 - 1oz Shots
6oz Jello (large box)(Note: You can substitute vegan jello)
16oz water (boiling)
6oz water (cold)
10oz Green Dragon (click for recipe)
1. Bring 16oz of water to a boil.
2. Add jello mix into the boiling water, mix until completely dissolved.
3. Turn off heat (important so you don't evaporate the alcohol!)
4. Add 6oz cold water, followed by 10oz Green Dragon
5. Pour into 1oz shot glasses (3 Pack) or small paper or plastic cups.
6. Place shots into the refrigerator and allow to set, this may take up to 4 hours.
Serving Suggestions: Please enjoy responsibly and always have a Designated Driver.
Parkinsons May Be Added To Medical Marijuana List
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Fri, January, 4th 2013 by THCFinder
LANSING (WWJ/AP) - A public hearing is planned later this month to add Parkinson’s disease to the list of illnesses that would qualify for medical marijuana use in Michigan.
WWJ legal analyst Charlie Langton said it would be the first addition since medical marijuana was approved by voters in 2008.
“Remember, the legislature did not vote for this, the people voted for this. So, if we want to add a disease that would allow for medical marijuana, it would take a 3/4 vote of the legislature,” said Langton.
A panel met in December to consider adding Parkinson’s disease and post-traumatic stress disorder, but only Parkinson’s made the cut. It’s a brain disorder that causes tremors and problems with coordination.
“This last session of legislature, they did tighten up some restrictions on how you can get your marijuana and what kind of doctor’s notes you need for marijuana, but there does seem to be at least some level of interest in the legislature now to expand and really define what people can use medical marijuana for,” said Langton.
Current laws pertaining to medical marijuana in Michigan allow for the drug to be used as treatment for certain diseases such as glaucoma, cancer, hepatitis C and Crohn’s disease.
Category: Nugs | Posted on Fri, January, 4th 2013 by THCFinder
- 182,938 Views Category: Odd
- 144,213 Views Category: Fun
- 134,258 Views Category: Culture
- 91,865 Views Category: Culture
- 91,409 Views Category: Fun
- 90,173 Views Category: Culture
- 72,935 Views Category: Culture
- 70,466 Views Category: Odd
- 62,972 Views Category: Fun
- 55,865 Views Category: Fun