Papers, blunts or bongs?
Give tickets for small pot busts
It looks like Chicago police may be on the right track afterall, the local sheriffs departyment wants to decriminalize small amounts of marijuana realizing that posession charges should be nothing more than a ticket and not jail time for such small amounts that are obviously for personal use.
California Physicians Call for the Legalization of Cannabis
More and more support continues to come out for the medical marijuana industry, so why is the federal government the only ones not seeing what is going on?
Colorado issues first medical-marijuana business licenses in U.S.
Feds Target Financial Institutions Associated with Medical Marijuana Clinics
The harassment continues across the state where Feds are sending more and more letters out to landlords and now including financial institutions into the mix.
- 166,226 Views Category: Odd
- 135,095 Views Category: Fun
- 125,030 Views Category: Culture
- 82,911 Views Category: Culture
- 79,694 Views Category: Culture
- 79,491 Views Category: Fun
- 63,908 Views Category: Culture
- 59,637 Views Category: Odd
- 53,804 Views Category: Fun
- 46,852 Views Category: Fun