How To Help Medical Marijuana Legalization In Arkansas
Blue Dragon (Hybrid)
Bernie Sanders’ Latest Proposal Could End Drug Testing for Weed
What strain are you smoking on today?
Government Study Will Pay You $3,000 Per Week to Consume Marijuana
Researchers are searching for test subjects who are willing to participate in a national clinical study of marijuana.
The “guinea pigs” in the study will be required to use marijuana, as part of a government investigation into “marijuana addiction.”
The National Institute on Drug Abuse has recently joined forces with the Behavioral Health Service in Pickens County, South Carolina as part of this research.
Their aim is to help develop an investigational drug that they believe will stop the desire to smoke marijuana – ultimately ending the fictional scourge of “marijuana addiction.”
“Do you smoke marijuana? Have you used in the past 30 days? If so, and you are 18 to 50 years old, you may qualify for a research study evaluating an investigational drug to help with marijuana cessation,” the study proposal reads.
Subjects who are approved will be paid $3,000 a week to use the herb.
- 193,284 Views Category: Odd
- 152,261 Views Category: Fun
- 141,752 Views Category: Culture
- 104,166 Views Category: Culture
- 102,549 Views Category: Culture
- 101,593 Views Category: Fun
- 82,055 Views Category: Culture
- 80,250 Views Category: Odd
- 72,170 Views Category: Fun
- 65,557 Views Category: Fun