Jack Herer (Sativa)
Politician Announces Legislation To Provide Pathway For Expungement Of Certain Marijuana Offenses
Mangos parentage is part KC 33 and part Mango from a hippie fellow who grew it for 30 years, then let KC use it as a cross in 1991. It is a 100 percent indica strain that grows large and produces prodigiously. Dont let Mangos slow start fool you - this variety will eventually rival the impressive size of many KC varieties, which are especially intended for outdoor grows. If you want Mango to stay at an average size in an outdoor garden, allow only 3 weeks of vegetative time and transplant outdoors as late as July in Northern latitudes. Mango can also be grown in an indoor garden, but needs a lot of space.
Scientists Discover CBD May Help Bone Fractures
Who’s Right on Marijuana? Justice Or the IRS?
- 192,268 Views Category: Odd
- 151,340 Views Category: Fun
- 140,906 Views Category: Culture
- 102,601 Views Category: Culture
- 101,183 Views Category: Culture
- 100,464 Views Category: Fun
- 81,047 Views Category: Culture
- 79,234 Views Category: Odd
- 71,113 Views Category: Fun
- 64,567 Views Category: Fun