First recreational marijuana club closed
Category: News | Posted on Wed, January, 2nd 2013 by THCFinder
The nation’s first known recreational marijuana club has already closed its doors after a dispute with its landlord.
Paul Lovato, owner of the White Horse Inn in the southern Colorado town of Del Norte, said he wanted to be first in the country to open a marijuana club, according to the Associated Press. He beat another pot club owner in Denver by a few hours.
Lovato had the keys to his the building that would house the White Horse Inn on Monday, but his lease didn't start until Tuesday, reported the Denver Post. The owner said that when his landlord saw the publicity about his club, he canceled the lease before it took effect.
"By opening early I kind of screwed myself out of my building," Lovato said Tuesday.
Blue Cheese Nugs
Category: Nugs | Posted on Tue, January, 1st 2013 by THCFinder
What's packed in your Joint?
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Tue, January, 1st 2013 by THCFinder
- 183,583 Views Category: Odd
- 144,585 Views Category: Fun
- 134,630 Views Category: Culture
- 92,472 Views Category: Culture
- 91,920 Views Category: Fun
- 90,588 Views Category: Culture
- 73,358 Views Category: Culture
- 70,925 Views Category: Odd
- 63,396 Views Category: Fun
- 56,303 Views Category: Fun