"This is Your Brain On Drugs" PSA Making a Comeback
For those ‘heads old enough to remember the anti-drug campaigns of the mid-’80s—back in a time when Saturday morning cartoons were plagued by propaganda service announcements—it is hard to imagine turning on the television back then without being bombarded by the vision of an egg frying in a pan with some actor suggesting that “this is your brain on drugs.”
The commercial, which was produced for the Partnership for a Drug-Free America, was highly successful in the way that it achieved its ultimate goal: to scare millions of parents and kids across the nation into thinking that all mind-altering substances were dangerous.
And now, it’s back.
Yodas Brain (Indica)
Not your parent's pot: Today's marijuana strains are much stronger
- 190,357 Views Category: Odd
- 149,703 Views Category: Fun
- 139,215 Views Category: Culture
- 99,775 Views Category: Culture
- 98,389 Views Category: Fun
- 98,353 Views Category: Culture
- 79,155 Views Category: Culture
- 77,421 Views Category: Odd
- 69,301 Views Category: Fun
- 62,325 Views Category: Fun