Marijuana Policy Project drops Ohio medical marijuana initiative
COLUMBUS — Ohioans won't be voting on medical marijuana this fall because Marijuana Policy Project dropped its campaign after lawmakers passed a comprehensive plan Wednesday.
National marijuana legalization powerhouse Marijuana Policy Project, and its local affiliate, Ohioans for Medical Marijuana, announced Saturday they would suspend a campaign to legalize medical marijuana in Ohio. The group had been working to collect the more than 305,000 valid signatures it needed by July 6 to make the November ballot.
Sour Kush (Hybrid)
MILegalize Gives Final Push Over Memorial Weekend
With only a week left it’s now or never to get MILegalize on the ballot. Here is a list of events all over Michigan that will be great for getting the signatures we need!
Lemon Skunk (Hybrid)
Lemon Skunk Cannabis is a cross between two Skunks with phenotypes chosen for their lemon characteristics. With a Lemon Mother, which has been kept in Vegas for over 20 years, and a Father from Holland, you know this strain is a heavy hitter! A mostly sativa hybrid good for pain and stress.
Veterans Affairs Hospital Blocks Cannabis Lecture
- 189,974 Views Category: Odd
- 149,370 Views Category: Fun
- 138,965 Views Category: Culture
- 99,150 Views Category: Culture
- 98,026 Views Category: Fun
- 97,705 Views Category: Culture
- 78,808 Views Category: Culture
- 77,009 Views Category: Odd
- 68,916 Views Category: Fun
- 61,812 Views Category: Fun