This wondrous strain stems from two quite potent strains: Black Domina and Raspberry Cough. The mother, Black Domina, is native to the Pacific Northwest and was cloned and sent to Amsterdam. Blackberry combines the overwhelming indica traits of Black Domina, and the sativa qualities of Raspberry Cough.
Washington Sells Almost 25 Million Dollars Worth Of Recreational Marijuana In April
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
Supreme Court Ruling Alters Criteria for Probable Cause
Buying weed on Craigslist: Denver police arrest three in bust
- 186,048 Views Category: Odd
- 145,991 Views Category: Fun
- 136,083 Views Category: Culture
- 94,451 Views Category: Culture
- 93,956 Views Category: Fun
- 92,531 Views Category: Culture
- 74,925 Views Category: Culture
- 72,760 Views Category: Odd
- 65,028 Views Category: Fun
- 57,958 Views Category: Fun