UNGASS: Mexican President Supports Medical Marijuana
Fewer Coloradans seek treatment for pot use, but heavier use seen
Colorado's treatment centers have seen a trend toward heavier marijuana use among patients in the years after the state legalized the drug, according to a new report from the state Department of Public Safety.
The 143-page report released Monday is the state's first comprehensive attempt at measuring and tracking the consequences of legalization.
In 2014, more than a third of patients in treatment reported near-daily use of marijuana, according to the report. In 2007, less than a quarter of patients reported such frequency of use.
Dutch Treat (Hybrid)
United States Supreme Court Rejects Case Involving Life Sentence For Marijuana
- 189,761 Views Category: Odd
- 149,200 Views Category: Fun
- 138,838 Views Category: Culture
- 98,647 Views Category: Culture
- 97,817 Views Category: Fun
- 97,393 Views Category: Culture
- 78,630 Views Category: Culture
- 76,805 Views Category: Odd
- 68,755 Views Category: Fun
- 61,608 Views Category: Fun