Purple Diesel (Sativa)
Purple Diesel is an equally balanced hybrid strain. 50% indica 50% sativa, this is the spawn of Purple Kush and Sour Diesel. The yield is strong and the scent is a combination of fruity and dank. Recommended for medical marijuana patients with migraines, depression, anxiety and chronic pain.
Congressional Briefing To Highlight Need To Fix Research System For Marijuana
Sour Grapes (Hybrid)
A hybrid of Grape Ape and the legendary Sour Diesel, this strain is gaining more and more popularity. The buds are medium-sized, light-green and astonishingly coated with sticky trichromes. The aroma from these near-perfect nugs is fragrantly similar to white wine, citrus and fruit, with undertones of sour dank. The buds are somewhat fluffy and noticeably soft.
Marijuana CEO Puts Tornado Victims in Hotel Rooms
What strain are you smoking on today?
How ‘Medical’ Is Marijuana?
- 187,467 Views Category: Odd
- 147,018 Views Category: Fun
- 136,974 Views Category: Culture
- 95,799 Views Category: Culture
- 95,431 Views Category: Fun
- 94,029 Views Category: Culture
- 76,089 Views Category: Culture
- 74,087 Views Category: Odd
- 66,261 Views Category: Fun
- 59,131 Views Category: Fun