White Fire (Hybrid)
XXX OG (Hybrid)
Marijuana on Religious Grounds? A Cannabis Church Opens in Denver
For the International Church of Cannabis in Denver, there were three reasons to celebrate on Thursday.
First, it was opening day. The church, a more than century-old building recently adorned with brightly colored paintings by the artists Kenny Scharf and Okuda San Miguel, welcomed the public early in the afternoon, at which time no cannabis consumption was allowed inside.
“It seemed to be a nice steady flow of people,” said Lee Molloy, a founder of the church and a member, who estimated that a couple of hundred people had come by.
- 192,081 Views Category: Odd
- 151,161 Views Category: Fun
- 140,743 Views Category: Culture
- 102,304 Views Category: Culture
- 100,906 Views Category: Culture
- 100,254 Views Category: Fun
- 80,841 Views Category: Culture
- 79,053 Views Category: Odd
- 70,928 Views Category: Fun
- 64,372 Views Category: Fun