Puff, Puff, Pass: New Vaccine Could Help Herpes-Suffering Stoners
Communal joints and blunts have long been a pillar of the weed tradition, and even if you grew away from them toward bongs and pipes, there is always the memories of rolling and passing blunts late at night with friends. You probably also remember the negative side—a wet blunt from someone’s lips, passed around to multiple people, accumulates and spreads germs.
Generally, we assume there’s low risk here—sure, you might catch the sniffles that your buddy has been nursing for a week or two, but that’s a low risk compared to the high return of friendship and camaraderie. However, there’s a more sinister risk lurking beneath your friends’ skin: oral herpes.
“If you have oral herpes and a cut on your lip, you could easily spread the disease by sharing blunts or joints,” said Dr. Carolyn Cegielski, a gastroenterologist from Mississippi.
Dream Queen (Hybrid)
The Changing Face of the Cannabis Industry and How it Caters to the Senior Population
Durban Poison (Sativa)
- 191,916 Views Category: Odd
- 151,003 Views Category: Fun
- 140,608 Views Category: Culture
- 102,054 Views Category: Culture
- 100,656 Views Category: Culture
- 100,056 Views Category: Fun
- 80,682 Views Category: Culture
- 78,893 Views Category: Odd
- 70,756 Views Category: Fun
- 64,196 Views Category: Fun