Despite its aggressive name, AK-47 has many peaceful tendencies. First bred in 1992, the name suggests the power packed in its dark, resinous, compact buds that bristle with red hairs and glistening trichomes. AK-47 has a spiced aroma bordering on skunk, with a hint of sandalwood, but tastes sweeter and more floral than the smell would lead one to expect. The AK-47 buzz is immediate and long lasting with an alert but mellow cerebral effect. Lab tests have rated the THC content at over 20 percent, making it a "one hit wonder" for many smokers. This variety can be a little spacey, but is great for playing and listening to music, or other social activities. AK-47 helped put Serious Seeds on the map with a 2nd place finish in the hydroponics competition and a 3rd place in the overall category at the 1995 Cannabis Cup in the Netherlands.
NFL Player DeAndre Levy Speaks Out In Support Of Medical Marijuana Reform
Voter Suppression Under Investigation in Emerald Triangle
Minnesota: Do You Or Does Someone You Know Suffer From PTSD?
- 190,323 Views Category: Odd
- 149,675 Views Category: Fun
- 139,191 Views Category: Culture
- 99,732 Views Category: Culture
- 98,352 Views Category: Fun
- 98,315 Views Category: Culture
- 79,128 Views Category: Culture
- 77,393 Views Category: Odd
- 69,278 Views Category: Fun
- 62,291 Views Category: Fun