Marley Natural Launches in Oregon
Nevada Attorney General Opposes Marijuana, Cites Child Safety Concerns
Nevada Attorney General Adam Laxalt has come out against a ballot measure set to go before the voting public in the upcoming November election that aims to legalize a taxed and regulated cannabis industry similar to the one currently underway in Colorado.
It was during a recent press conference that Laxalt, standing alongside the Nevada Sheriffs’ and Chiefs’ Association, took a stand against the concept of bringing a legal cannabis trade to Nevada, regurgitating the same played out propaganda that all of marijuana’s opposing forces across the nation choose to cite when speaking to the public about the so-called “dangers” of legalization: It will be a detriment to the children, lead to increased rates of addiction, and motor vehicle impairment along Nevada’s scenic roadways.
WeedTraQR Seed-to-Sale Software Certified For Use In Oregon
- 190,897 Views Category: Odd
- 150,101 Views Category: Fun
- 139,597 Views Category: Culture
- 100,504 Views Category: Culture
- 99,114 Views Category: Culture
- 98,921 Views Category: Fun
- 79,689 Views Category: Culture
- 77,868 Views Category: Odd
- 69,767 Views Category: Fun
- 62,932 Views Category: Fun