California voters getting chance to fully legalize marijuana
A measure to legalize marijuana for recreational use in California appears headed for the Nov. 8 ballot.
A coalition that includes former Facebook President Sean Parker on Tuesday said it has collected 600,000 signatures, more than enough to qualify the initiative.
Whenever one of the Jack Herer strains (in this case, J1) are used to breed, the result is always superior. This is a classic hybrid, that is useful in helping a wide variety of symptoms and ailments. The buds are dense, almost neon-green in color and infested with tri-chromes. They give off a sour, danky, and earthy scent. When smoked, this medication hits instantly and powerfully, making it a favorite among cannabis patients in Northern California.
Vermont House To Debate Marijuana Legalization After Delay
Jupiter OG (Indica)
Major Victory as Feds Drop Forfeiture Suit Against Harborside Health Center
- 190,331 Views Category: Odd
- 149,685 Views Category: Fun
- 139,198 Views Category: Culture
- 99,744 Views Category: Culture
- 98,361 Views Category: Fun
- 98,326 Views Category: Culture
- 79,134 Views Category: Culture
- 77,402 Views Category: Odd
- 69,287 Views Category: Fun
- 62,299 Views Category: Fun