FDA Approves Liquid Marijuana For Aids and Cancer Patients
While the United States government refuses to admit the cannabis plant has any real medicinal benefit, its position has not prevented federal health agencies, over the years, from approving synthetic versions of the herb’s psychoactive component to be used by Big Pharma in the treatment of serious conditions.
In fact, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), one of the primary barriers in the grand scheme of nationwide legalization, recently approved a liquid variety of synthetic tetrahydrocannabidiol (THC) that will be sold to people suffering from AIDS and cancer.
The Frontlines Of Cannabis Regulations
Sour Grape (Hybrid)
A hybrid of Grape Ape and the legendary Sour Diesel, this strain is gaining more and more popularity. The buds are medium-sized, light-green and astonishingly coated with sticky trichromes. The aroma from these near-perfect nugs is fragrantly similar to white wine, citrus and fruit, with undertones of sour dank. The buds are somewhat fluffy and noticeably soft.
For The First Time, More Republicans Now Favor Legalization Than Oppose It
- 190,893 Views Category: Odd
- 150,093 Views Category: Fun
- 139,593 Views Category: Culture
- 100,492 Views Category: Culture
- 99,106 Views Category: Culture
- 98,916 Views Category: Fun
- 79,683 Views Category: Culture
- 77,866 Views Category: Odd
- 69,764 Views Category: Fun
- 62,924 Views Category: Fun