ArcView Hires Top Talent And Launches Winner’s Fund
Candy Jack (Sativa)
Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Bill Back In Action
What strain are you smoking on today?
Canadians just won the right to grow medical marijuana
Canadian medical marijuana patients have won the right to grow their own bud in a landmark court ruling released Wednesday.
Federal Judge Michael Phelan has ruled in favor of four British Columbia residents, declaring the country's medical marijuana regime, known as the Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR), unconstitutional.
This means that the federal law passed by the former Conservative government of Stephen Harper has no force and effect.
- 189,996 Views Category: Odd
- 149,386 Views Category: Fun
- 138,974 Views Category: Culture
- 99,183 Views Category: Culture
- 98,043 Views Category: Fun
- 97,744 Views Category: Culture
- 78,823 Views Category: Culture
- 77,029 Views Category: Odd
- 68,937 Views Category: Fun
- 61,841 Views Category: Fun