Police say Man USed Brain Preserving Fluid to Soak Marijuana
CARLISLE, Pa. (AP) — A central Pennsylvania man was charged Thursday after police say he sprayed fluid used to embalm a human brain on marijuana that he then smoked.
State police in Carlisle charged 26-year-old Joshua Lee Long with abuse of a corpse and conspiracy.
Court records indicate Long’s aunt contacted detectives on June 21 after finding a human brain in a department store bag under a porch while cleaning out a trailer.
Whatever’s in Synthetic Marijuana, It’s the Opposite of Chill
Grapefruit is a high-yielding sativa with fast flowering times. A sweet taste and a nice tropical high. The guys from DNA Genetics are Southern California natives who migrated to realize their calling as breeders in the relative weed freedom of Amsterdam. But they didn't leave all that great Cali genetics behind. California Grapefruit combines three of the Golden State's favorite indicas: Northern Lights, Skunk #1 and Afghani.
Law Enforcement Group Endorses California’s Proposal for Legalization
- 190,884 Views Category: Odd
- 150,088 Views Category: Fun
- 139,590 Views Category: Culture
- 100,482 Views Category: Culture
- 99,096 Views Category: Culture
- 98,911 Views Category: Fun
- 79,671 Views Category: Culture
- 77,859 Views Category: Odd
- 69,756 Views Category: Fun
- 62,914 Views Category: Fun