DEA Chief: Why is Chuck Rosenberg Still Here?
We are already six months into the Trump administration and most Obama-era appointees have been booted out and very few have been replaced.
In fact, the Trump government is running on a skeletal crew, which seems to shrink daily. For example, hurricane season is upon us, and Trump hasn’t hired a director for FEMA yet.
With these huge gaps in his cabinet and hundreds of jobs yet to fill, it is extremely disappointing that the most anti-weed leftover from the Obama administration is still hanging in there.
DEA Administrator Chuck Rosenberg, an anti-marijuana zealot and drug war proponent, is unfortunately in a strong position to push his prohibitionist values on the budding weed industry.
Mike Mulloy - Weed Is Basically Legal
Strawberry Diesel (Hybrid)
California Cannabis Labeling Requirements Under Prop 65
Presidential OG (Hybrid)
- 193,252 Views Category: Odd
- 152,224 Views Category: Fun
- 141,714 Views Category: Culture
- 104,084 Views Category: Culture
- 102,493 Views Category: Culture
- 101,538 Views Category: Fun
- 82,019 Views Category: Culture
- 80,208 Views Category: Odd
- 72,118 Views Category: Fun
- 65,514 Views Category: Fun