White Fire (Hybrid)
XXX OG (Hybrid)
Marijuana on Religious Grounds? A Cannabis Church Opens in Denver
For the International Church of Cannabis in Denver, there were three reasons to celebrate on Thursday.
First, it was opening day. The church, a more than century-old building recently adorned with brightly colored paintings by the artists Kenny Scharf and Okuda San Miguel, welcomed the public early in the afternoon, at which time no cannabis consumption was allowed inside.
“It seemed to be a nice steady flow of people,” said Lee Molloy, a founder of the church and a member, who estimated that a couple of hundred people had come by.
- 192,597 Views Category: Odd
- 151,660 Views Category: Fun
- 141,189 Views Category: Culture
- 103,132 Views Category: Culture
- 101,678 Views Category: Culture
- 100,813 Views Category: Fun
- 81,394 Views Category: Culture
- 79,555 Views Category: Odd
- 71,498 Views Category: Fun
- 64,899 Views Category: Fun