Travel Guru Rick Steves Has The Best Advice For Fighting ‘Big Marijuana’
Marijuana gap divides Colorado towns that sell pot, those that don't
LOG LANE VILLAGE — An interesting David-and-Goliath dynamic is taking shape across Colorado's burgeoning commercial cannabis sector, with tiny communities friendly to the sale of recreational marijuana living in the shadow of large — and totally pot-shop-free — neighbors.
Manitou Springs, just a few miles from Colorado Springs, is the only place within a reasonable distance of the state's second-largest citywhere you can buy recreational weed. On the Eastern Plains, Log Lane Village plays the same role vis-…-vis Fort Morgan, a city 10 times its size.
Garden City, which weighs in at less than 1 square mile, has four recreational pot businesses. On the other side of 25th Street lurks Greeley, with more than 96,000 residents. It has none.
Sour Diesel (Sativa)
Anti-Marijuana Politicians In Oregon Need To Remember The Story Of Dwight Holton
- 189,761 Views Category: Odd
- 149,200 Views Category: Fun
- 138,838 Views Category: Culture
- 98,648 Views Category: Culture
- 97,817 Views Category: Fun
- 97,394 Views Category: Culture
- 78,630 Views Category: Culture
- 76,805 Views Category: Odd
- 68,755 Views Category: Fun
- 61,609 Views Category: Fun