Jeff Mizanskey Released From Prison
Salem City Council allows early recreational pot sales
SALEM, Ore. - The Salem City Council voted 8 to 1 Monday night, to allow "early sales" of recreational marijuana. Mayor Anna Peterson was the only member to vote no.
The decision will allow medical marijuana dispensaries to sell recreational pot to customers 21 years and older from October 1 through December 31.
At the city council meeting, some voters expressed frustration that the early sales period was even up for debate. Others were angry that council only gave the public two days notice that it would be on Monday's agenda.
"You guys are like the Amazon Prime of Marijuana policy making," said blogger, Brian Hines, during public testimony.
Sour OG (Hybrid)
Six Reasons Why Exercising Is Better When You Consume Marijuana
Liquid Butter OG (Indica)
- 189,008 Views Category: Odd
- 148,463 Views Category: Fun
- 138,262 Views Category: Culture
- 97,764 Views Category: Culture
- 97,085 Views Category: Fun
- 96,150 Views Category: Culture
- 77,830 Views Category: Culture
- 76,004 Views Category: Odd
- 67,989 Views Category: Fun
- 60,753 Views Category: Fun