Phantom OG (Indica)
Congress Just Ended The Ban On Medical Marijuana
The federal ban on medical marijuana is finally a thing of the past. Slipped inside a major budgetary spending bill that was purported to prevent the government from shutting down, is an interesting earmarked section that finally lifts the federal ban on medical marijuana.
The relevant excerpt of bill H.R. 83 text reads as follows:
Cassandra Fairbanks, of the Bipartisan Report, notes that “The measure allows states to implement their own policies regarding medical marijuana, meaning the Department of Justice is now barred from interfering with state medical cannabis laws.”
Master Bubba (Indica)
Hindu Kush arrived in California in the late 1970's. From that, Master Kush was born. Bubba Kush was born from Bubble Gum, an award winning strand which won many cannabis cup's in Europe and elsewhere. Master Kush / Bubba Kush (MBK) South Amsterdam, A coffee shop favorite for many years.
Last Chance To Send In Your Florida Medical Marijuana Petition
What strain are you smoking on today?
- 189,987 Views Category: Odd
- 149,383 Views Category: Fun
- 138,973 Views Category: Culture
- 99,176 Views Category: Culture
- 98,038 Views Category: Fun
- 97,735 Views Category: Culture
- 78,818 Views Category: Culture
- 77,026 Views Category: Odd
- 68,934 Views Category: Fun
- 61,835 Views Category: Fun