Who’s the new drug czar? Here is what he means for marijuana
White Fire (Hybrid)
XXX OG (Hybrid)
Marijuana on Religious Grounds? A Cannabis Church Opens in Denver
For the International Church of Cannabis in Denver, there were three reasons to celebrate on Thursday.
First, it was opening day. The church, a more than century-old building recently adorned with brightly colored paintings by the artists Kenny Scharf and Okuda San Miguel, welcomed the public early in the afternoon, at which time no cannabis consumption was allowed inside.
“It seemed to be a nice steady flow of people,” said Lee Molloy, a founder of the church and a member, who estimated that a couple of hundred people had come by.
- 193,435 Views Category: Odd
- 152,386 Views Category: Fun
- 141,878 Views Category: Culture
- 104,436 Views Category: Culture
- 102,798 Views Category: Culture
- 101,782 Views Category: Fun
- 82,221 Views Category: Culture
- 80,401 Views Category: Odd
- 72,320 Views Category: Fun
- 65,689 Views Category: Fun