Inside a Colorado Pot Club—A Rare and Endangered Species
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — It’s the fish tank featuring a colorful reef made of glass marijuana pipes that ultimately sets the Speakeasy Vape Lounge apart from any other strip-mall bar and confirms what it really is: one of the United States’ only legal pot clubs.
The fact that it and a few dozen like it already exist in Colorado was all but lost in a recent fight over whether the state would become the first to regulate such establishments, underscoring the patchwork approach that legal weed states have taken in sorting out where it’s OK to consume pot in public.
Colorado allows pot clubs, but state lawmakers ultimately decided against a plan to regulate them statewide. Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper warned that passing the measure could invite a federal crackdown.
Who’s the new drug czar? Here is what he means for marijuana
White Fire (Hybrid)
- 194,556 Views Category: Odd
- 153,449 Views Category: Fun
- 143,117 Views Category: Culture
- 106,234 Views Category: Culture
- 104,443 Views Category: Culture
- 103,028 Views Category: Fun
- 83,339 Views Category: Culture
- 81,641 Views Category: Odd
- 73,624 Views Category: Fun
- 66,940 Views Category: Fun