Alaska Groups Give Free Cannabis to Severely Ill and Veterans
A look inside Manhattan's first medical marijuana dispensary
With medicinal marijuana licenses in hand, New York dispensaries are finally gearing up to sell cannabis legally beginning Thursday.
Columbia Care arguably has one the buzziest dispensary locations inNew York City's Union Square neighborhood. The state in July granted five medicinal marijuana licenses.
Nicholas Vita, a former Goldman Sachs investment banker, runs Columbia Care. He's gearing up to open his shop on 14th Street. Business neighbors include a CityMD office and a Chickpea restaurant.
"Almost every subway line in the city touches Union Square, which makes the location incredibly accessible," said Vita, Columbia Care's chief executive.
Jack Herer (Sativa)
Credit Union Lawsuit Against The Federal Reserve Over Marijuana Banking Is Dismissed
- 190,171 Views Category: Odd
- 149,548 Views Category: Fun
- 139,097 Views Category: Culture
- 99,517 Views Category: Culture
- 98,191 Views Category: Fun
- 98,061 Views Category: Culture
- 78,987 Views Category: Culture
- 77,243 Views Category: Odd
- 69,116 Views Category: Fun
- 62,111 Views Category: Fun