White Russian (Hybrid)
New Report Says California Marijuana Sales to Top $6.5 Billion by 2020
OG Kush (Hybrid)
DOH Report: New York Should Expand Medical Marijuana Program
While the medical marijuana law in New York is often considered one of the most restrictive in the nation, the state could soon be persuaded to expand the reach of the program based on recommendations outlined in a new report from the state’s leading health agency.
Earlier this week, the New York State Health Department published a two-year analysis of the Compassionate Care Act, starting from the time the bill was signed into law by Governor Andrew Cuomo. It insists the program is functioning better than other states with similar laws in place, at least in terms of the number of physicians and patients who are registered for participation.
- 191,583 Views Category: Odd
- 150,674 Views Category: Fun
- 140,327 Views Category: Culture
- 101,502 Views Category: Culture
- 100,161 Views Category: Culture
- 99,691 Views Category: Fun
- 80,343 Views Category: Culture
- 78,543 Views Category: Odd
- 70,417 Views Category: Fun
- 63,704 Views Category: Fun