California Governor Signs Medical Marijuana Organ Transplant Bill
Presidential candidates are suddenly talking about marijuana in ways unimaginable not long ago
DENVER (AP) — Presidential candidates are talking about marijuana in ways unimaginable not long ago.
White House hopefuls in both parties are taking donations from people in the new marijuana industry, which is investing heavily in political activism as a route to expanded legalization and landed its first major candidate, Rand Paul, at a trade show last month.
Several Republicans, like Democrats, are saying they won't interfere with states that are legalizing a drug still forbidden under federal law. And at conservative policy gatherings, Republicans are discussing whether drug sentences should be eased.
A quarter century after Bill Clinton confessed he tried marijuana but insisted "I didn't inhale," the taboo against marijuana is shrinking at the highest level of politics, just as it appears to be with the public.
Sour Kush (Hybrid)
Federal Judge Fighting to Free Drug War Prisoners She Locked Up
- 189,050 Views Category: Odd
- 148,501 Views Category: Fun
- 138,287 Views Category: Culture
- 97,807 Views Category: Culture
- 97,119 Views Category: Fun
- 96,256 Views Category: Culture
- 77,866 Views Category: Culture
- 76,043 Views Category: Odd
- 68,052 Views Category: Fun
- 60,825 Views Category: Fun