Woody OG (Indica)
United Patients Group Conference Panel To Discuss Opiate Dependency, Brain Injuries, And How Cannabis Can Help
DEA could reclassify marijuana, allowing doctors to conduct more research
DENVER — Marijuana users, researchers and investors are eager to hear whether federal officials will remove pot from the same drug classification as heroin, LSD and bath salts.
Federal drug officials say they are considering removing marijuana from what’s known as Schedule 1 classification, with a decision expected this summer.
The current classification makes it illegal to prescribe and declares that marijuana “has no currently accepted medical treatment use," although 24 states permit some form of medical marijuana use.
Super Sour Diesel (Sativa)
- 191,126 Views Category: Odd
- 150,267 Views Category: Fun
- 139,738 Views Category: Culture
- 100,776 Views Category: Culture
- 99,359 Views Category: Culture
- 99,131 Views Category: Fun
- 79,870 Views Category: Culture
- 78,044 Views Category: Odd
- 69,947 Views Category: Fun
- 63,116 Views Category: Fun