3 Bills Signed by Gov. Brown Create New Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
Nearly two decades after Californians legalized marijuana for medical use and a year before they may also approve it for recreational purposes, Gov. Jerry Brown on Friday approved statewide rules on the growth, transport and sale of the drug.
Signing a trio of bills, the governor created a regulatory system that could be adapted to widespread cannabis use if voters make it legal by passing a ballot initiative next year.
Marijuana advocates have proposed multiple measures for the ballot, and several groups are working to find one they believe will most appeal to voters.
Dutch Treat (Hybrid)
Which Areas Of Oregon Allow Marijuana Sales And Which Don’t?
Cali Mist (Hybrid)
Uncle Sam to Release 6,000 Federal Drug Offenders
- 189,761 Views Category: Odd
- 149,200 Views Category: Fun
- 138,840 Views Category: Culture
- 98,650 Views Category: Culture
- 97,819 Views Category: Fun
- 97,397 Views Category: Culture
- 78,630 Views Category: Culture
- 76,806 Views Category: Odd
- 68,756 Views Category: Fun
- 61,610 Views Category: Fun