The Two Most Expensive Weed Strains In The World
Evidence Shows How a $2 Roadside Drug Test is Sending Innocent People to Jail
The use and possession of drugs in the United States is problematic, but a bigger problem that people are facing is the $2 roadside drug test kits used by cops that can lead to false convictions.
In 1973, Richard Nixon established the DEA, declaring “an all-out global war on the drug menace,” which led to a pair of California inventors patenting a disposable comparison detector kit. After trying out these drug kits, police departments across the country ordered the field tests because of their simplicity and quick results.
And yes, the small and cheap drug tests seem straightforward—but they come with multiple inefficiencies.
Silver Haze (Hybrid)
Netflix Producing A Dispensary-Based Sitcom Starring Kathy Bates
- 191,422 Views Category: Odd
- 150,531 Views Category: Fun
- 140,047 Views Category: Culture
- 101,240 Views Category: Culture
- 99,906 Views Category: Culture
- 99,512 Views Category: Fun
- 80,187 Views Category: Culture
- 78,367 Views Category: Odd
- 70,258 Views Category: Fun
- 63,426 Views Category: Fun