Texas Lawmakers and Activists Vow to Expand State’s Marijuana Laws in 2017
After the DEA’s decision last week not to reschedule cannabis, marijuana reform activists and state lawmakers in Texas say that they’re focused on changing state pot policy in the next legislative session.
According to the San Antonio Current, Heather Fazio, the Texas political director for the Marijuana Policy Project (MPP), said that starting January 2017, activists have two main goals—expanding Texas’ limited and ineffective medical marijuana program and lowering criminal penalties for simple possession.
New Medical Marijuana Policy Is a Catch-22, Researchers Say
Smiley Face - A Conversation with Roscoe Lee Browne
Jack Herer (Sativa)
- 191,595 Views Category: Odd
- 150,676 Views Category: Fun
- 140,334 Views Category: Culture
- 101,518 Views Category: Culture
- 100,174 Views Category: Culture
- 99,696 Views Category: Fun
- 80,348 Views Category: Culture
- 78,550 Views Category: Odd
- 70,421 Views Category: Fun
- 63,722 Views Category: Fun