Official Hunter S. Thompson Cannabis!
What strain are you smoking on today?
Buffalo Bills Tackle Suspended 10 Games by NFL for Medical Pot Use
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — The NFL has suspended Buffalo Bills offensive tackle Seantrel Henderson for 10 games for what the player’s agent tells The Associated Press stems from his client using marijuana to relieve the effects of Crohn’s disease.
The Bills announced the league notified them on Tuesday of Henderson’s suspension for violating the league’s substance abuse policy. It’s Henderson’s second suspension this year after he served a four-game ban to start the season.
Henderson’s agent, Brian Fettner, called the league’s decision “heart breaking,” and added he cannot appeal the suspension because the NFL doesn’t allow an exemption for medical marijuana use.
Seth Rogen - How to roll a Cross Joint
Cherry Kush (Hybrid)
Medical vs. Recreational Cannabis Sales: Transition in Oregon
- 192,283 Views Category: Odd
- 151,360 Views Category: Fun
- 140,917 Views Category: Culture
- 102,628 Views Category: Culture
- 101,213 Views Category: Culture
- 100,490 Views Category: Fun
- 81,061 Views Category: Culture
- 79,248 Views Category: Odd
- 71,134 Views Category: Fun
- 64,589 Views Category: Fun