Hemp in Wisconsin; a perfect climate and soil for growing marijuana
Rules For Legal Recreational Marijuana Sales Announced In Colorado
Puff puff, pass it: 52% of adults in the US want to legalize marijuana
It looks as if the supporters of marijuana legalization aren't just stoner college kids and your one uncle who lives in an Airstream. A historic 52 percent of adults in the U.S., according to a survey by the Pew Research Center, are in favor of legalizing marijuana, up 11 points since 2010.
Sixty percent think the feds have no business enforcing laws in the 18 states that have legalized marijuana use for medical purposes. Seventy-two percent of adults think the cost of pursuing and imprisoning marijuana users is more than it's worth, and the cops enforcing those laws agree. According to Rolling Stone, many officers are sick of busting teens for marijuana possession when they could be doing "real police work."
- 172,803 Views Category: Odd
- 138,291 Views Category: Fun
- 128,509 Views Category: Culture
- 85,373 Views Category: Culture
- 84,213 Views Category: Fun
- 83,629 Views Category: Culture
- 67,179 Views Category: Culture
- 63,522 Views Category: Odd
- 56,504 Views Category: Fun
- 49,484 Views Category: Fun