California Governor Signs Medical Marijuana Organ Transplant Bill
Presidential candidates are suddenly talking about marijuana in ways unimaginable not long ago
DENVER (AP) — Presidential candidates are talking about marijuana in ways unimaginable not long ago.
White House hopefuls in both parties are taking donations from people in the new marijuana industry, which is investing heavily in political activism as a route to expanded legalization and landed its first major candidate, Rand Paul, at a trade show last month.
Several Republicans, like Democrats, are saying they won't interfere with states that are legalizing a drug still forbidden under federal law. And at conservative policy gatherings, Republicans are discussing whether drug sentences should be eased.
A quarter century after Bill Clinton confessed he tried marijuana but insisted "I didn't inhale," the taboo against marijuana is shrinking at the highest level of politics, just as it appears to be with the public.
Sour Kush (Hybrid)
Federal Judge Fighting to Free Drug War Prisoners She Locked Up
- 189,211 Views Category: Odd
- 148,666 Views Category: Fun
- 138,413 Views Category: Culture
- 97,997 Views Category: Culture
- 97,275 Views Category: Fun
- 96,538 Views Category: Culture
- 78,086 Views Category: Culture
- 76,203 Views Category: Odd
- 68,204 Views Category: Fun
- 61,017 Views Category: Fun