This wondrous strain stems from two quite potent strains: Black Domina and Raspberry Cough. The mother, Black Domina, is native to the Pacific Northwest and was cloned and sent to Amsterdam. Blackberry combines the overwhelming indica traits of Black Domina, and the sativa qualities of Raspberry Cough.
Drug Dealer Forced To Pay For Funeral Of Teen Who Overdosed
What strain are you smoking on today?
$30 Billion Global Cannabis Market Foreseen
Half Baked - Thurgood Wears a Wire
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
- 193,984 Views Category: Odd
- 152,912 Views Category: Fun
- 142,427 Views Category: Culture
- 105,199 Views Category: Culture
- 103,564 Views Category: Culture
- 102,382 Views Category: Fun
- 82,738 Views Category: Culture
- 80,998 Views Category: Odd
- 72,934 Views Category: Fun
- 66,287 Views Category: Fun