What strain are you smoking on today?
$30 Billion Global Cannabis Market Foreseen
Half Baked - Thurgood Wears a Wire
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
Lance Kendricks is Second Green Bay Packer Charged with Possession
Lemon Kush (Hybrid)
Lemon Kush is an amazing strain known for excellent flavors, especially when grown organically. The breeder remains mysterious, but there is nothing to be questioned about these dense, frosted buds that provide a long-lasting, lung-destroying high. This bud is a cross of Master Kush and Lemon Joy, providing a potent indica-dominant effect.
- 193,281 Views Category: Odd
- 152,255 Views Category: Fun
- 141,746 Views Category: Culture
- 104,157 Views Category: Culture
- 102,546 Views Category: Culture
- 101,589 Views Category: Fun
- 82,052 Views Category: Culture
- 80,247 Views Category: Odd
- 72,164 Views Category: Fun
- 65,554 Views Category: Fun