This wondrous strain stems from two quite potent strains: Black Domina and Raspberry Cough. The mother, Black Domina, is native to the Pacific Northwest and was cloned and sent to Amsterdam. Blackberry combines the overwhelming indica traits of Black Domina, and the sativa qualities of Raspberry Cough.
Drug Dealer Forced To Pay For Funeral Of Teen Who Overdosed
What strain are you smoking on today?
$30 Billion Global Cannabis Market Foreseen
Half Baked - Thurgood Wears a Wire
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
- 193,588 Views Category: Odd
- 152,597 Views Category: Fun
- 142,106 Views Category: Culture
- 104,662 Views Category: Culture
- 103,035 Views Category: Culture
- 101,979 Views Category: Fun
- 82,414 Views Category: Culture
- 80,639 Views Category: Odd
- 72,538 Views Category: Fun
- 65,905 Views Category: Fun