MK Ultra (Indica)
Legal Weed Sparks Colorado Debate—Why Not Allow Pot Clubs?
Marijuana’s biggest adversary on Capitol Hill is sponsoring a bill to research … marijuana
In the 1970s, this variety was brought from California to British Columbia by a Vietnam veteran, where it was grown on Vancouver Island. This variety was nicknamed Romulan after people joked that the high "could dent your head," producing ridges like those of Star Trek's warrior-like race with the same name. Romulan is alien pot with potent effects. Couch lock is likely as concentration may be difficult to maintain. Medically, this weed has shown excellent results for chronic pain.
- 189,718 Views Category: Odd
- 149,174 Views Category: Fun
- 138,813 Views Category: Culture
- 98,588 Views Category: Culture
- 97,780 Views Category: Fun
- 97,344 Views Category: Culture
- 78,596 Views Category: Culture
- 76,768 Views Category: Odd
- 68,703 Views Category: Fun
- 61,562 Views Category: Fun